How to participate
Welcome to >>venture>>! Entering the competition is simple. Follow the steps below to get the most out of your participation:
Make sure you understand how the competition works. You should be able to find all necessary information on our website. However, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You need to register on the >>venture >> online platform to participate. Registration is free of charge, performed in English and requires three simple steps:
- You register as a participant and create your personal profile.
- You register your project to create your project page.
- If you are part of a team, link your team members to your project.
3. Get support
- At our events, you can find new team mates, get your business plan challenged by our coaches, or meet potential investors. Some events require online registration.
- Our team of 150+ coaches is ready to help you. Once you have registered your project online, you can find a coach that suits you. Coaching takes place independent of our events.
Before you submit your document, please check the content of your business idea or business plan. You can either submit a business idea or a business plan. Find out more about the requirements and the prizes of each competition track. To submit your project, simply upload your business idea or business plan (in English) to your project page before the submission deadline. You can change your upload anytime before the deadline. If your submission meets the formal criteria, it will automatically enter the competition.
5. Get feedback
Our jurors not only rate your project but also give you detailed written feedback. Make sure you study it in detail and benefit from the feedbacks given.
Whether you are among the winners or not - come celebrate with us at the award ceremony at the ETH Zurich. All winners will present their business ideas and plans and you can look forward to an interesting key note speech.