We are proud to announce >>venture>>’s latest feature: the >>venture>> audience award presented by media partners SRF and RTS. The TV audience and the general public will be able to vote for their favourite team among >>venture>>’s top five business ideas selected by our jury. If your team wins the audience award, you will get CHF 10 000 in addition to your >>venture>> business idea prize (depending on your ranking among the top five). To participate in this year’s business idea stream and to enter the audience award, you need to present yourself in a short (90 sec +/-10 sec) video.
The short video portrait needs to fulfill the following specifications:
- Duration: 90 sec (+/- 10 sec)
- Portrait of you and your team (30sec): Who are you? What’s your background? How did you come up with your idea?
- Your idea (30 sec): What’s your idea all about? What problem does it solve?
- Why should your idea win (30sec): What’s special about your idea? How does it make this world a better place?
- Instructions for filming: Shoot the video in a quiet place, ideally in front of a neutral background. When you give explications while you are in the picture, face the camera and make sure no one else is visible.
- Editing: Feel free to edit your video. You can insert images or video sequences to help explain your idea. Make sure you don’t infringe any copyrights.
- Format: .mp4
- Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
- File-Size: 250 MB
If your team is selected as a top five business idea, the audience award will give you extraordinary visibility: Your short video portait will be published on a dedicated Swiss Radio and Television (SRF) website, where the audience can vote for their favourite team. The voting procedure will take place during the week before the award ceremony. The top five business idea team with the most votes will win the audience award. The audience award winner will be announced during >>venture>> 2017’s final event: the award ceremony.