Get a coach
Our 150+ coaches are here to help you! Coaching is one of the key factors for success in the >>venture>> competition. You will benefit from competent, constructive and tailored advice and get an opportunity to make valuable contacts. Getting in touch with a coach is easy and free of charge. This is what you need to do:
- Register as a participant and create a project.
- Search our coach database for one or more coach(es) that suit your needs.
- Invite the coach to your project online via your personal or your project profile. You can only invite the coach after the >>venture>> kickoff on February 13, 2017.
- Contact your coach: If the coach accepts your invitation, you will get access to her or his contact info.
- Meet your coach when and where it suits you and your coach. You can meet as often as you need. These coaching sessions are independent from our coaching events.
If you invite a coach, she or he will get access to your full online profile, including any documents you have uploaded. All our coaches have signed a confidentiality agreement.
You can be coached by more than one coach. The extent and duration of the coaching is determined by you and your coach(es). Coaching is free of charge for the duration of the competition until the award ceremony. The terms of any subsequent coaching relationship(s) need to be negotiated between you and your coach(es).
What can you expect?
Our coaches are successful entrepreneurs and managers from a variety of industry sectors, as well as investors, lawyers, and professors. They support you on a voluntary basis throughout the entire competition.
Coaches are advisors and discussion partners. They help you refine your business idea and advise you on how to develop your business plan. In addition, coaches support you in preparing to found your company.
The sooner you request a coach, the more you’ll benefit from our extensive network of 150+ coaches. All >>venture>> coaches have entered a binding confidentiality agreement regarding the information you communicate to them.